~Raise the imagination of children
~Spatial perception and logical thinking
~Exercise your child's memory
Steps to PLAY:
1. The Dealer arrange 12 cards (4 in a row) on the floor (or table). The Dealer calls out "Go!" to begin the game.
2. A player calls "Swish" as soon as he/she can identify a Swish. When this happens, all players must pause (stop looking at the cards).
3. The player that calleds Swish selects the cards and layers them on top of one another. If its Valid, the player keeps the card.
4. Dealer replace cards to make up to 12 cards to resume the game and all players continue look for Swishes.
5. When the cards are completely draw, the game is over. Players who have the most cards is the WINNER!
~Children will pay attention to strengthen exercise.
~Exercise your baby's finger flexibility and hand-eye coordination
1 x Fold over See it! Stack it! Card Game (Colorful Game)